We are looking for a UX Designer to work on a 2-3 month project for a client in Peoria. You will have flexibility to work offsite, with occasional onsite meetings.
Hours: 40 hours / week for initial 6 weeks, then will likely decrease to 20 hours / week for the remainder of the project.
What you will be doing:
- Working directly with UX Lead Designer, Director of Marketing, and IT to help with several digital initiatives over the next 60-90 days
- Creating wireframes and mockups for layout of website and apps
- Delivers design work with the understanding of limitations and personas for responsive websites
- Ability to create prototypes and test products to ensure the digital experience of members is user-friendly and enhanced
What you need to know:
- 4+ years of User Experience (UX) Design experience
- Must have a strong eye for design and understanding of how users engage with both websites and mobile apps
- Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or similar tool for mock-ups / scenarios, InVision for prototyping or similar tool
- Understand coding limitations when designing
This role is best suited for someone who is comfortable working within a faith based organization and who also has strong user experience design skills. Strong digital portfolio required for consideration! Must have samples of UI / UX for mobile app / websites.
Salary: US$55.00 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.