Our client, a global leader in Medical Devices is looking for a stellar freelance UX Designer to step in and help their team onsite for several months.
You will be working on the next generation of medical data analytical software and working with their in-house User Experience team, reporting to the Manager of User Experience.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Mid/Sr. Level UX Designer
- STRATEGIC, strong experience with software UX strategy with experience in product too
- Someone who can closely follow a style guide + previous wireframe styles and update prototypes
- Axure knowledge should be high level to create semi-interactive workflows that stakeholders and customers can click through to get a sense of the product
- Ability to update wireframes based on stakeholder feedback
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with medical software a HUGE PLUS
This is an ONSITE freelance project, for several months, 40-hour weeks.
If you are available and interested, let us know!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.