Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer
Location: Plano / Frisco
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: 3 months
Rate: around $47/hr
Our client, a global financial services company, has an immediate need for a UX Designer. This ONSITE freelance opportunity begins in February, and is expected to continue for at least 3 months.
As a UX Designer, you will leverage your understanding of experience design for digital products. You'll be at the forefront of the team's design efforts responsible for decisions that form client and advisor experiences. This is a hands-on designer role.
The UX Designer will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team including researchers, content writers, product managers, engineers, and business partners
The UX Designer's responsibilities include:
- Help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change
- Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base.
A successful UX Designer will:
- Think in terms of systems and make rational design decisions
- Obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect
- Have a passion about user research and you place the customer's needs above your own preferences
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.