Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer (Web Applications) - SAN FRANCISCO
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 1 Year
Rate: Up to $65/hr - DOE
Our financial services client is seeking a UX Designer to join their team in San Francisco.
The UX Designer's primary focus will be improving the user's journey as they navigate highly-complex financial products by executing wireframes, web metrics analysis, sketching, flow modeling, digital prototyping, and building interactions that lead to an improved end-to-end product for the user.
Candidates must be comfortable with team-based dynamics, ongoing collaboration and supporting the needs of larger teams in adaptive manner. The culmination of UX skills expected for this role will function to deliver recommendations and planning grounded in evidence-based findings, design research, and applied psychology.
- 6+ years as a UX Designer focused on the end-to-end product and how it relates to the user's experience
- Work samples that show evidence of design problem solving, UX strategy, user flows, wireframes, and modeling of user needs
- Past successes reviewing website analytics, observing and/or reviewing third-party qualitative findings, and applying them to improve user engagement and conversion
- Experience working within an agency, research, or marketing services environment where coordination between roles is imperative
* MS PowerPoint or Keynote
* Principle a plus!
- Financial institution or similar vertical subject matter expertise
- Experience working within the constraints of content management systems, analytics systems, and tag management systems
40 hours/week onsite for 12 months.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$55 - US$65 per hour