Our client a digital consulting agency in Washington DC, is looking for an UX Lead/Director to work with them onsite at both their office and their clients office, 40 hours per week, on a temp to perm basis.
- Define, plan, and lead team in execution and evolution of overarching UX strategy
- Define end-to-end user experience to meet user goals (as defined through user research and secondary research) and business goals, working in agile sprints to guide UX team from problem definition through user research (led by user researcher), design (led by interaction designer), and delivery
- Partner with client to evolve experiences flexibly as context changes, facilitating regular working sessions, conversations, and workshops
- Create end-to-end information architecture and design documentation
- Work with Product Lead to evolve user-centered measurement program and metrics
-Work with Product and Program Leads to evolve strategic product roadmap and backlog
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Must have hands on design experience
- Knowledge of Axure, Adobe CS and PowerPoint for client presentations
- ONSITE 5 days a week
Salary: US$45 - US$55 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.