Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of pool and spa products looking for a talented UX Manager to join the team.
We are looking for someone who enjoys end-user research, is passionate about great design, likes a dynamic work environment, and wants to make a difference for a company that is a major player in the Internet of Things (IOT).
Your essential functions:
- Lead research and testing of app design concepts to identify user insights and pain-points.
- Provide user stories, work flows, and low-fidelity wireframes to cross-discipline development teams.
- Collaborate with UI resources to ensure a consistent and contemporary design language.
- Ensure that the apps meet the different needs of key user groups
- Create content as needed for internal and external presentations.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years experience in mobile app development in a UX role
- Management or lead experience (will be managing a UI Designer)
- Proficient in the use of Balsamiq, InVision, (or similar) tools
- Prior product development experience with physical products or software preferred
If the above sounds like you,and you are searching for you next full-time role, let us know! This is a rare opening to work with a smart and dynamic team and work with a company with great culture and perks.
Salary: up to $130k