Position: UX Manager
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: $115,000 -$125,000K; Annually
Job Description: Our client is looking for a talented and passionate UX Manager to join their Marketing team in St. Louis!
The UX Manager will be responsible for providing industry-leading user experience across all company websites and platforms. This is a is hand-on position while also managing a team of designers to deliver customer-focused and functional design based on business requirements. As the UX Manager, you will also oversee website management in an agile development environment.
UX Manager Responsibilities:
- Promotes best practices in design, usability, across the company and all platforms
- Lead and communicate UX strategy across the business to stakeholders and product owners
- Incorporate data-driven insights to guide UX strategy
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure delivery of best possible customer experience
- Manage agile front-end development team with goal to enhance websites merchandising and clearly communicate marketing messages
UX Manager Skills + Experience:
- 6-8 years experience in design/development for the web
- Bachelors degree in design, CS, or equivalent
- Excellent usability and accessibility design principles
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong proactive communication skills
- Self-directed with an ability to work independently and cross-functionally
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$115000 - US$125000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.