Position: UX Research & Analytics Manager
Location: South Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $110,000
Our B2B automotive tech client needs a UX Research & Analytics Manager to lead its quantitative and qualitative research to inform data-driven decisions in the product development lifecycle. This is a fulltime role.
The UX Research & Analytics Manager will report to the Director of UX and work closely with leadership, product and engineering stakeholders to align research efforts with top business priorities.
Specifically, you will be the central point of intake for research requests and be tasked with organizing, communicating and delivering findings. You will manage a team.
- Planning and organization of requests
- Size and scope project efforts
- Oversee execution of enterprise Google Analytics implementation
- Evangelize the implementation and use of UX research and analytics via stakeholder outreach, presentations on best practices, and curation of a central research repository
- Build and maintain strong, cross-functional relationships with Product, UX, and Engineering stakeholders
- Continuously evolve research processes to meet the needs of the business
- Manage third-party enterprise research & analytics tools/licenses
You should be well-versed in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and have experience managing a team. You should be a collaborator by nature and able to communicate efficiently across all levels of the organization.
Experience with B2B user interfaces is highly preferred.
5+ years of experience managing research / analytics teams
Proficient in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$100000 - US$110000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.