Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Researcher
Location: The Woodlands
Estimated Duration: 1 year or longer
Rate: up to $55/hr DOE
A global oil and gas leader is looking for Freelance UX Researchers to join a forward-thinking UX team of 75 professionals. This is an ONSITE, 40 hour/week assignment that starts in March.
The ideal UX Researcher has a Master's degree or higher in anthropology, psychology, human computer interaction, etc. In addition, the UX Researcher has proven experience developing major research plans for applications.
* Strong UX portfolio - be able to show your process
* Experience with qualitative and quantitative data
* Experience working with designers
* Comfortable in PC environment
* Experience leading mixed methods research projects
* Ability to create personas, scenarios, narrative reports, workflow diagrams, PowerPoint decks, etc.
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to travel internationally
The UX Researcher will help drive software designs used to make billion-dollar business decisions.
* Design research projects
* Utilize data to gather store and steward process
* Conduct data analysis and develop presentations for developers, designers and stakeholders
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$55 per hour + DOE