Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for a UX Researcher to join their team in a long-term freelance role on site in Wilmington, Delaware.
UX Researcher Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a higher than usual degree of user empathy
- Tell compelling stories about the needs of our users, providing insights to the project team
- Translate complicated notions into solid, testable research hypotheses around which you will design and deliver the appropriate research
- Develop research strategies and proposals and execute on time and with project constraints
UX Researcher Requirements
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with diverse teams, as well as independently
- Ability to quickly understand the needs of our internal clients
- Digitally savvy, ideally with experience in both quantitative and qualitative methods; comfortable presenting findings to stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers to further improve information architecture, site navigation, labels, and other design elements
How to Apply
To be considered for the position with our client, please apply directly through the link provided. Only applications submitted through our active link will be considered.
We will review the information you provide and may reach out to you for a face-to-face conversation if you are a fit for our clients' needs.