Seeking a UX Specialist/Architect who designs with the user in mind.
We're looking for a UX Specialist/Architect with more than just a strong understanding of user experience research methodologies-we want someone whose portfolio and process pieces reflect the ability to see the larger picture and the end goal: an elegant, user-centric experience.
* Experience working with interactive/advertising agencies and/or in-house creative/development departments
* Solid skills regarding wireframes, prototypes, project plans, discovery findings, research protocols, research findings, personas, task lists, workflows, page maps, interaction and behavior specifications
* Success working on websites, microsites, landing pages, web-based applications, and mobile applications
Expertise in, but not limited to:
* Proven track record regarding working with stakeholders, requirements documentation, user flows, process flows, personas, as well as a design background
Our clients have:
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A culture where collaboration is encouraged, quality is rewarded, and expertise is valued
* The chance for you to make a difference in a high-profile company
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.