Position: UX / UI Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Direct hire, full-time
Estimated Duration: 40 hours/week
Starts: Hiring now!
Rate: Up to $100K annually
Our agency client needs a UX / UI Designer to join their team onsite with their finance client in San Mateo. This is a direct hire, full-time role.
In this role, the UX / UI Designer will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on web projects, taking them from initial research through to final visual design!
- Lead teams on projects across web pages, mobile screens, microsites, banner ads, and more
- Work with research teams, take findings and apply them to your designs
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and provide input on final visuals
- Maintain branding and design consistency across all digital channels
- Ensure that projects are delivered to the client on time, and in scope
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal UX / UI Designer:
- BA degree and 5+ years of experience
- Must have served a the lead on multiple design projects
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure
- HTML, CSS
- Experience in the financial industry highly preferred!
- Familiarity with WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$90000 - US$100000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.