Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Writer- Mt. View via Company Shuttle!
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 8+ Months
Starts: Ready to Hire
Rate: $50/hr.-$56/hr. (DOE)
Job Description: The Bay Area's best-known search engine giant is seeking a UX Writer to assist their team. Top Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to understand and define product requirements.
* Write and manage clear, concise product copy across a variety of surfaces.
* Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for UX writing, including testing and localization. Ideal Qualifications:
* Degree in Communications, HCI, English, Journalism, or other relevant program/experience.
* 3-5 years of product UX writing experience.
* Portfolio of demonstrated UX writing and content strategy projects.
* Experience working closely with research, engineering, and product management teams
This is an onsite freelance contract in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50-US$56 per year