Position: UX/UI Designer (Touchscreen)
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Months- Until September
Starts: Jan 16th
A client in Washington, DC is looking for 2 UX/UI Designers with touchscreen experience to help their team on a long term contract.
THIS IS NOT A WEB OR MOBILE UX/UI NEED.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Create small and large museum kiosks over the next 9 months.
- Create wireframes, sitemaps, etc.
- Must have experience designing the visual side of the kiosks as well.
- The ideal candidate will have experience taking someone through an experience- preferably in a museum.
- They are looking for someone with a great attitude and can create 2 comps for each project to present to the client.
- You can work offsite but must be able to come onsite 1-2 times/week for meetings or presentations.
- They are looking for 2 people, one can be more focused on the UX side and one can be more focused on the UI side. if you have experience with both sides, even better.
- Work with the Creative Director and Project Manager to ensure projects are on time and within budget,
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$45 per hour + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.