Position: UX/UI Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing now, hire to follow
Rate: Up to $80,000 DOE
Our retail client is seeking a fun and vibrant UX/UI Designer to join their team full time!
Responsibilities of the UX/UI Designer:
- Produce creative UI and UX solutions for responsive web and mobile eCommerce site
- Manage new UX and digital marketing design projects from concept to production
- Work in CMS to build & launch content to website & email
- Direct ongoing usability testing
- Assist in art directing photography for the website
- Design and execute production of in-store digital experiences
Requirements of the UX/UI Designer:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Sketch, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Colorful, vibrant and fun design aesthetic
- Experience with Motion design is preferred
- Strongly prefer someone with previous retail or eCommerce experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.