Position: UX/UI Designers - Freelance - Onsite
Estimated Duration: Jan 2019
Our client, a Brooklyn based educational company is looking for UX/UI Designers to join their team.
In this role, you will partner with application developers and curriculum experts to determine new user flows and designs, to be integrated into existing programs and applications.
- Design clear flows and interactions informed and validated by research and data
- Create high fidelity prototypes
- Participate in design review sessions with product owners and stakeholders
- Prepare and present mockups and wireframes to internal teams and key stakeholders. YOU MUST be able to articulate rationale for design decisions
- 3+ years of experience in interaction design and information architecture while working within existing design guidelines
- Strong, effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one once and with minimal guidance.
- Skill sets / skills / software required: Adobe Creative Suite (required). Sketch, InVision, Zeplin (preferred)
This a freelance opportunity -- work station/computer will be provided. Apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.