Position: UX/UI Product Designer
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Ready to Hrire
Rate: Up to $100,000, Depending on Experience
Our downtown software client is looking for a Full-Time UX/UI Product Designer to join their growing team! This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding company!
You must have SaaS and B2B experience to be considered for this role!
The UX/UI Product Designer will work with engineers, product management and leadership to prioritize the product roadmap. They'll focus on sales enablement products for the client's sales and marketing teams.
UX/UI Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Uncover customers needs and turn those insights into best-in-class user experiences
- Lead concept ideation with sketching, wireframes, and prototypes
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows
- Work on features and products through their entire lifecycle; user research, competitive analysis, usability testing, launch, and beyond
- Integrate UX research and design into their agile process
UX/UI Product Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years experience
- B2B Experience working on apps and websites
- Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Clean, elegant design aesthetic
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to $100,000, Depending on Experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.