Are you ready to make high quality video games?
We have a full time VFX Artist for a high-profile game studio in Austin. We are looking to find a candidate who can bring their creative mindset to design, create and implement real-time environmental and character effects to the studios new/current games. The role will begin in November.
The ideal VFX Artist has over 3+ years of VFX artist production experience in the interactive space. This role will report directly to the Technical Art Manager.
The VFX Artist will be responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining real-time effects which will be used for both static and animating 2D/3D elements. This will include owning the various environments & mechanics and collaborating with the team to achieve high quality game experiences.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Adapt to a broad range of styles from realistic to artistic including timing, color and drama
- Work within technical constraints
- Experience with real-time FX editor: Unity, UDK, Popcorn FX, etc.
- Experience with 2D FX: After Effects/Trapcode Particular, ToonBoom, etc.
- Experience with simulation software: Houdini, Maya Fluids, BiFrost, Fume FX, etc.
- Maya for modeling, texturing
Salary: US$55000 - US$90000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.