Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our nationwide lifestyle retail client with Texas roots are building a team in the Austin area. A Visual Designer is needed, 40 hours a week, for a year starting November 11. This role will be offsite remote with some team meet-ups until office is built out.
You are a Visual Designer with a strong portfolio that demonstrates design originality, conceptual thinking and multidisciplinary examples. The ideal Visual Designer must have a background in retail, specifically brick and mortar with eCommerce.
- 3+ years of agency or related experience
- Advanced command of standard design and layout applications
- Creative problem solver and can evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, and seek unexpected and original content
- HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery
- Visualize and produce digital design content for various marketing channels and mediums.
- Leverage brand elements to build your designs, helping to ensure a cohesive brand experience.
- Bring a systemic point of view to problem solving.
Salary: Up to US$40 per hour