Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our retail / beauty client, is seeking a Visual Merchandise Designer with beauty / skincare experience.
This will be a 40/hr per week, ongoing freelance assignment, that will start as early as week of 8/26. Hours are M-F 9am-6pm. No options for OT.
The Visual Merchandise Desginer will attend a weekly status meeting and help set up and attend walk thrus.
This role is production heavy, so the designer should feel very comfortable translating creative and building mechanicals for multiple gondola layouts.
Visual Merchandise Designer Requirements:
- 4+ years of design experience
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch-up
- Must be able to do 2D renderings as well as design graphic signage in the visual territory of main signage
- Ideally has done work for Sephora / Ulta
- Great technical aptitude
- Fast, capable, super star designer with meticulous mechanical skills
- Ability to illustrate & designing for digital is a huge plus
- Reliable and accountable
- Team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment