Position: Visual / Production Designer (Hottest Tech
Company in the Bay Area - Onsite in Mtn. View via Shuttle)
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: up to $59/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Visual / Production Designer to assist their team.
- Produce pixel perfect artwork from final designs
- Produce screen assets at the appropriate sizes for marketing
- Collaborate with and support the design team, in curating UI patterns and generating style guides/shared resources
- Redline designs as needed
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or 5 years of relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of work experience as a Visual Designer who worked on Production of marketing assets
- Outstanding skills in Sketch and Adobe creative suite
- Strong portfolio demonstrating core design skills; ability to establish and work with visual hierarchy, layouts, grids, typography, photography, iconography and color effectively
- Solid experience in UI systems, redline specifications, and style guides
- Ability to keep materials on-brand and to spec
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
Bonus if you have:
- Experience building and extending design systems
- Experience designing for Email, Web and Print a plus
- Experience with Material Design a plus
- Prior agency experience is preferred
- Prior experience working with an onsite team of UX and Visual Designers is preferred
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$49 - US$59 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.