Position: Visual / UI Designer
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $63/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Visual / UI Designer to assist their team.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
- Lead design for product on desktop and mobile.
- Keep designs consistent while pleasing users.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
If you are a designer with a passion for data driven storytelling, visualization, consumer behavior and trends, this could be the role for you!
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
Bonus if you have:
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in San Francisco. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$58 - US$63 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.