Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Web Content Coordinator/Designer
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Depends on experience
Our client is seeking a Web Content Coordinator/Designer for a freelance, possible contract to hire opportunity onsite in Indianapolis. This is a 40hr/week position.
Web Content Coordinator/Designer Responsibilities:
* Primary: working within WordPress and MailChimp to create landing pages, registration sites, emails, etc. You will be working from pre-existing templates and copy will already be written, however, a design eye is highly preferred to spruce up their web/email pieces.
* Secondary: the client is short staffed on design, so looking for someone who also has some knowledge of print, magazine, or even brochure design. They would like someone who is familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite to help with their printed travel magazine. You'll have templates and concepts will already be in place - someone who is eager to learn and help with this graphic piece is preferred.
* Third: Social Media - writing short copy for posts and creating images as needed for coordinating visuals.
Web Content Coordinator/Designer MUST HAVES:
* Strong knowledge of WordPress and MailChimp
* Minimum beginner in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Web Content Coordinator/Designer NICE TO HAVE:
* Ability or desire to create social media copy and images
***This is an exciting opportunity in a growing marketing/creative department within the travel industry! The team is very collaborative and they're looking for someone who can bring a breadth of creative/marketing capabilities to the team!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements. Salary: Depends on experience