Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client in the travel space is looking for a Web Content Manager to join their team!
The Web Content Manager will play an important role in delivering targeted, dynamic website content to our customer base.
- Optimizing website conversion rate, driving lead generation, creating campaign landing pages and delivering personalized experiences
- Implementing, tracking and measuring online marketing campaigns, landing page development, A/B testing, content management and personalization
This position is unique in the sense that it requires the technical skills to be able to use an enterprise level CMS and software to build out pages, but also have the understanding of lead generation, specifically converting site traffic into customers.
The ideal Web Content Manager will have:
- 2+ years experience in a content management role
- Experience with Sitecore or another enterprise level CMS
- Experience Ion Interactive or another software that creates landing pages
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience with conversion and lead gen tactics
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus
This is a full-time opportunity with a great company. For now this role will be remote, but when things go back to normal, this will be an onsite position.