Position: Web Designer with UX Skills
Estimated Duration: Long term freelance
Starts: 10/30 or before
Rate: up to $27 an hour, DOE
Client has an opportunity for a Web Designer to work closely with the web designers, writers, traffic coordinator and business teams to ensure all assigned projects are delivered with proficient speed and exceptional quality. Must have a keen eye for typography, composition and color, with the ability to handle smaller tasks as well as larger projects.
DAY TO DAY:
- Expert in slicing and creating digital-ready artwork.
- Create organized and formatted Photoshop files that can be shared.
- Must comprehend logical structure, readability, visual hierarchy and balance.
- Advanced understanding of digital formats and screen sizes across devices.
- Skilled at interpreting and communicating creative ideas and direction
- Work within established templates and specs, with the ability to create new solutions.
- Provides after hours support when needed.
- Keeps source files archived and accessible using established naming conventions and archive best practices.
- 2+ years' web production experience working in an agency, design shop, online retailer, or digital marketing environment.
-UX Design / Wireframe experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- An affinity for cropping and/or editing photography to best utilize source images.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
This is an onsite, long term, freelance opportunity that will last 6 months to a year for the right fit!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.