InQuest Marketing is a full-service advertising agency that has a strong reputation for being a strategic partner with our clients. For more than 30 years, we have collaborated with brands to find new methods of reaching their audiences with creative messages. We continue to invest in our team so that we stay ahead of the ever-changing technological landscape and can provide trusted counsel to those who depend on our expertise.
WHY INQUEST MARKETNG?
- We offer a fun, work hard - play hard culture
- We have ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables, darts and a beer fridge
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Located near the Ward Parkway Mall - next to world class shopping and restaurants
- Fun social events! - check out our Instagram to see more
- This is an opportunity to be with an industry leading agency that continues to experience tremendous growth.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D, at no cost to associate
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bonus Opportunity
- Competitive Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Translating client's informational or marketing content into a functional website.
- Designing Web sites and ensuring that they are easy to access and visually effective
- Determining all necessary coding requirements for the site creation including forms, e-commerce capability and specialized scripts
- Creates customized applications for smaller tasks to enhance website capability based on business needs.
- Developing templates of approved website layout.
- Coordinating with programmers and graphic designers for specialized scripts, Integrating verbal and graphical content with site design and posting completed site to internet server and search engines
- Making changes to the site and updating current information on web pages as directed by client.
- Ensures web pages are functional across different browser types; conducts tests to verify user functionality. Verifies compliance with accessibility standards. Assists in resolving moderately complex production support problems.
- Investigates and resolves matters of significance for end-user problems and escalates if necessary.
- Works with clients to address requirements, usability, accessibility, security, and change requests to ensure website functionality.
- Creates test plans, and reports test results. Works with outside vendors as necessary, in developing tests to ensure future site functionality.
- Researches new web technologies to provide clients with state of the art web capabilities.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years programming experience.
- 3 years web development experience preferably on Microsoft's .Net stack using C#.
- Experience with XML/XSL
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010/2013
- Good understanding of CSS; experience with a CSS preprocessor preferred.
- Experience with Bootstrap framework a big plus.
- Solid understanding of relational database principles.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to lead projects and interact with clients a must
- Strong technical skills with the ability and desire to pick up new skills as needed.
- Experience with eCommerce websites (preferred)
- Experience with Magento implementations (preferred)
When you work at InQuest Marketing, you're not just joining a staff that sits in the same building from 9 to 5. You're joining a team that's more like a family; with values that transcend the daily grind and inspire us to produce the best work all in the name of connecting brands with customers.
**We work with passionate clients and are passionate about the work we do for them.
**We're committed to pushing our creativity by working smarter and being problem solvers.
**We pride ourselves on being professional and hard working. We're not afraid to roll up our sleeves.
**We value honesty even when it means we have to go back to the drawing board.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: Info@inquestmarketing.com, subject line: Web Developer Position.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.