One of our agency clients in Scottsdale is growing and looking for a Web Development Producer / Specialist to join their team in a full time, direct hire role.
*If you have experience with working directly with clients to scope out web projects, project management experience and have development skills yourself, this could be a great fit for you!
What you will be doing:
* Become an expert in the agency's products and solutions to match appropriately to client web development needs
* Assess clients' needs and budgets and be able to communicate effectively with internal team to ensure client goals are met with the highest quality and scope of project is accurate
* Meets and works in coordination with stakeholders to define project requirements including timelines and necessary checkpoints
* Determine optimal product matches for client goals and work with account team on strategies and implementations
* Monitors all edit/change requests on current, active development projects
* Works with developers to create and update documentation for technical workflows and procedures
* Be able to answer technical questions on products
* Share feedback with internal teams on possible product improvements and stay up to date on trends and market knowledge
What you need to know:
* 4+ years of experience managing web-based projects AND client facing experience
* Must have experience with both front end and back end development projects including CMS creation / WordPress projects
* WordPress CMS experience
* Experience using Eloqua, Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
* Must be able to translate complex info to various audiences
* Must have A+ level communication skills, both verbal and written
Great compensation and benefits. Well tenured agency with a lot of opportunity for growth and working in a great environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60000 - US$80000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.