Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Web/Graphic Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $50,000-$60,000; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Photo Compositor / Retoucher to join their team, full time.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week in Tempe, Arizona.
What you will be doing as a Photo Compositor / Retoucher:
-Edit and superimpose objects in a photograph
- Manage various image and video assets for website
-Work with our photographer, videographer and 3D modeling studio
- Create intuitive layouts and user interface elements
- Work with our developers to implement user interface design improvements
- Maintenance of digital and physical product image library
- Ideal candidates would be expert level Photo Editors & have experience with digital design / UX
What you need to know as a Photo Compositor / Retoucher:
- 3+ years of experience
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Photo retouching skills is a must!
- Must have photo retouching in portfolio
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Understanding of responsive web layouts
- Working knowledge of E-Commerce, E-Mail Marketing and Web Marketing
- Incredible eye for color schemes, typography and layouts
- Ability to create and curate brand standards and style guidelines
- Must have excellent attention to detail
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50000 - US$60000 per year + DOE