Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental work that improves the appearance of a person's teeth and gums without necessarily affecting their functionality.
Many dentists refer to themselves as cosmetic dentists, regardless of their specific training and experience, although there is no specific specialization.
If you're looking for the best of cosmetic dentistry in NYC, New York City dentist Kate Brayman, is an in-house specialist who, through her years of smile restoration experience on thousands of patients, can legitimately be considered as the best specialist in dental surgery in the city.
In our dental clinic in NYC, Dr. Kate Brayman offers the following as much as cosmetic and aesthetic dental treatments is concerned:
- The specialist in conservative dentistry or endodontics takes care of dental facets and dental crowns
- As a specialist in periodontics, she takes care of gum grafts.
- The dental technician whitens teeth with the best cutting-edge technology.
- As a specialist in orthodontics, she takes care of straightening and alignment of teeth.
The dental surgery is the branch of dentistry specializing in the diagnosis of problems related to the mouth, treatment with medication and surgery. And cosmetic dentistry is a branch of the general dental surgery.
The most commonly performed cosmetic dental procedures are:
- Replacing old unsightly metallic fillings with white fillings made of ceramic or composite materials.
- Repairing broken and chipped teeth
- Bridging gaps between teeth if it is not orthodontic
- Reshaping teeth if too long or pointed
- Restoring the size and shape of teeth in case of excessive wear
Why cosmetic dentistry?
The answer to that is simply because you deserve to smile!
Cosmetic dentistry improves the overall aesthetic (the look) of your smile. The effects of a smile improvement often have an impact on self-esteem and, in turn, relationships with others. Even if the "Hollywood Smile" is not feasible on all patients, cosmetic dentistry is no longer the privilege of celebrities, crowned heads, and other television stars! Thanks to Dr. Brahman's knowledge, talentand experience in dentistry, you too can get the smile of your dreams.
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry to improve your smile, ask yourself the following questions:
- What are the different specializations needed in my case (orthodontics, periodontology, odontology?)
- Are there specialists in each field within the same dental clinic or would I be treated by a general dentist?
- Does the dentist perform this type of care occasionally or daily?
- Does the dental clinic or dentist have a portfolio of achievements (before and after photos and testimonials)?
- Is there a contractual guarantee? Not on the aesthetic result that remains subjective, but on the same care: facets, crowns, etc.
At Kate Brayman DDS, your questions are waiting to be answered. For your cosmetic dentistry, do not hesitate to make an appointment with the expert in dentistry. Kate Brayman DDS allows you to combine, under one roof, the best in cosmetic and cosmetic dentistry in the US.